You'd love the way we fix problems
We support charities and social enterprises of between 1–100 people, offering an embracing and friendly IT Support service that you and your team will enjoy using.
Introducing our IT Support Services
It's a full service and that one that's backed up by years of experience as well as a range of skills and complementary services that you can dip-into however you need. We're very much like a typical IT provider but the difference is our service and an appreciation of just how annoying most people find their IT providers to be. Our approach is:
- To be there when you need us – we're responsive anyway and we're great in an emergency
- To offer an affordable and good value service – we pride ourselves on the transparent way in which we charge for our services and the no-margin approach we take to procuring hardware, software and services on behalf of our clients.
- To make sure you're keeping up with change – technology and the opportunities / risks that go with it continue to change; we have a rolling programme of change for our clients to ensure that we're helping you to adapt, to get more from IT and to (generally) save increasing amounts of money.
- To keep you safe and secure – cyber security is a constant challenge and an important part of what we do for our clients is to make sure they're keeping themselves, their data and reputations safe and secure.
Support Options and Costs
It's a complete service in which we'll help with day to day issues, longer or potentially more in-depth consultancy driven support as well as everything in between:
- On-site and remote support
- Pay as you go, pre-pay and unlimited support contracts depending on your needs and budget.
- Lots of experience in helping third sector organisations to get the most from their IT – whether your systems and needs are small or large and complex
How much does it cost?
As you might expect, it really depends on you, your systems and your requirements, but to give you some indicative ballparks...
- For pre-pay support – ie for those that want to pay as they go, then our main support service tends to cost around £5–£14 per person per month.
- For unlimited support – for organisations who want to fix costs and achieve total predictability the cost is generally between £20–£25 per person per month if you're using something like Office 365 or G Suite, and between £30–£35 per person per month for organisations who have slightly more complex systems.
If you'd like more detailed information or a quotation then please get in touch.
A little more information
A service designed to be a little less annoying
We're service designers at heart and we've spent many years refining our service to make it work better and in a less annoying way than some traditional IT Support providers.
We can do as much or as little as you'd like
Our clients have different requirements and budgets – so our service can be tailored depending on how you'd like to work with us. If we’re doing our job properly then in the long run you won’t need to spend too much on our services. We really mean it; we care much more about the quality of the service we offer rather than the amount of revenue we derive from each client. Our goal is for IT to work for you whilst remaining distinctly affordable.
We’re a team of approachable and friendly techies who know their stuff.
Like many other IT support providers, we provide:
- Business hours support services with out of hours support 24/7 if required
- Onsite/deskside support
- Offsite/remote support
- A SLA to guarantee our speed of response
Unlike some other IT support providers, we provide:
- Apologies when we make mistakes
- Solutions that tend to work well and reliably (we like it when things work)
- Access to our no-margin purchasing service for hardware, software and services
- A rich understanding of how to help charities and social enterprises leverage every discount available to them to save money in the long term